This policy describes Zee Rice and its affiliates’ use of your data. References in this policy to Zee Rice, we or us shall mean Zee Rice.
We would like to emphasize that we take the protection of your privacy and your personal data very seriously and that we process your data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We would like to explain to you below in more detail which personal data we collect and hold (i) in connection with this website, (ii) if you are a customer, supplier or interested third party or potential customer, supplier or business partner, in connection with any of your personal information obtained through our business dealings, and how we use this data, and (iii) if you are interested in career opportunities with Zee Rice and provide your personal data in connection with such an opportunity.
2. DATA COLLECTED
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
We base the above mentioned processing activities of your personal data on the following legal bases:
- As required by Zee Rice and our affiliates to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, or otherwise in accordance where permitted by applicable law, in particular:
- we will use your information to provide products and services you have, or your company has requested;
- we monitor use of our websites and online services, and use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, both online and offline;
- we use information you provide to personalise our website, products or services for you;
- we will use data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- we will send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by us or our affiliates;
- we place cookies and use similar technologies and the information provided to you when those technologies are used and you consent to their use; and
- we will use the data to assess your suitability for any career opportunity with Zee Rice in which you may express interest
- Where required by applicable law, we will specifically seek your consent to use your personal data.
4. WHO WILL WE SHARE THIS DATA WITH?
We may share your personal data with other members of the Zee Synergy Group, including any affiliates with whom you or the company you represent interact with during the course of business with Zee Rice. Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws. Personal data may also be shared with third-party service providers, who will process it on behalf of Zee RIce for the purposes above.
Such third-parties include, but are not limited to, providers of website hosting, maintenance, marketing service providers, call centre operation, identity checking and website data analytics etc.
In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
5. WHERE WILL WE SEND YOUR DATA?
Where information is transferred outside the EEA, and where this is to an Zee Rice affiliate or vendor in a country that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission, data is, adequately protected by EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses for cross-border data transfer,.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.
In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA?
You may be entitled to ask Zee Rice for a copy of your information, to correct it, erase or restrict its processing, or to ask us to assist you to transfer some of this information to other organisations. You may also have rights to object to some processing activities, such as the profiling we may perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we have a legal requirement to process your data. If you withdraw your consent to certain processing, we will not process your data any further, but withdrawal of your consent will have no effect on any data we have already processed based on your consent at the time.
Where we require personal data to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal data is optional.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, or would like to opt out of marketing, you can get in touch at Zeericeng@gmail.com
In the event you have unresolved concerns, you also have the right to complain to a competent data protection supervisory authority.
8. WHICH ZEE RICE ENTITY IS MY DATA CONTROLLER, AND WHICH AFFILIATES MIGHT MY DATA BE SHARED WITH?
The data controller for your information is Zee Rice.
Your data might be shared with any of our affiliates and subsidiaries to achieve the purposes described above.
10. HOW LONG WILL YOU RETAIN MY DATA?
Except as otherwise required by law, Zee Rice will retain your personal data for a period of up to one year following the end of the relationship between you or your company and Zee Rice.